Quotes About Being Beautiful: 70 - 61
70. "Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick."
- Gwyneth Paltrow
69. "Zest is the secret of all beauty. There is no beauty that is attractive without zest."
- Christian Dior
68. "Beauty is a fragile gift."
67. "So much has been said and sung of beautiful young girls, why doesn't somebody wake up to the beauty of old women?"
- Harriet Beecher Stowe
66. "There are as many kinds of beauty as there are habitual ways of seeking happiness."
- Charles Baudelaire
65. "Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic."
- Rosalind Russell
64. "It's a good thing that beauty is only skin deep, or I'd be rotten to the core."
- Phyllis Diller
63. "Rare is the union of beauty and purity."
62. "Inner beauty should be the most important part of improving one's self."
- Priscilla Presley
61. "There is a kind of beauty in imperfection."
- Conrad Hall